Software Quality Engineer III
- Work as QE engineer in t4i team Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and related documents Conduct functional, E2E and automation testing.
- Must Have: ” 7+ years IT experience.
- Experience writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Summary reports.
- Experience in testing of large scale complex enterprise level application using web technologies
- Knowledge and experience in various testing methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with testing tools for application performance, test plan design, test strategy and coverage tracking.
- Experience testing web services (REST or SOAP)
Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Partner with development engineers in design review, code review and solution definition discussions.
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the module and its outcome.
- Experience in testing Salesforce applications Nice to Have:
- Desired experience with automation tools such as Selenium.
- Experience with automation tools such as Rest Assured.
- Past agile experience a plus.
- Experience developing test automation frameworks (TestNG, Maven etc.).
- Experience with CICD (Jenkins, Hudson, etc).
- Working knowledge of development in any of the following Object Oriented Languages (OOD): Java/J2EE, Python etc.
- Recognize inconsistencies and gaps in a complex business process.
- Facilitate scoping and requirements elicitation sessions for projects.
- Develop the requirements phase plan and resolves schedule, planning, resource and scope issues according to recommended practices.
- Estimate the impact of change requests on timelines, budgets, resources and project scope.
- Build, sustain, and leverage relationships with persons within his/her area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating and approving requirements.
- Remain impartial in requirements discussions; confirms understanding by all parties involved when validating requirements.
- Identify sources of requirements, possible interfaces and affected lines of business.
- Maintain the group focus, leads the discussion toward stated goals and manages the group dynamics in facilitation requirements gathering sessions.
- Proficient in all areas of requirements elicitation (facilitation, process modeling, requirements documentation).
- Review vendor supplied user, administration and training documentation for improvements and impacts to our systems and processes.
- Collaborate with peers and related roles to establish guidelines and recommended practices for story writing and story grooming across the organization.
- Perform any other job-related instructions as requested.
Requirements of the Business Analyst
- Bachelors/Masters in (Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field)
- Professional SQL Query experience
- Excellent with SQL and MS Office products required
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum environment Technical Process Flows
Also, we work on many other roles nationwide.
Please feel free to email your updated resume and our team will reach out with suitable roles.
Copyright © 2022 Tabpro Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.